Each woman wants to look beautiful and well-groomed, especially in the summer. From this article you will learn effective and low-budget folk recipes that will help you look even more attractive.
In our office, we love to chat about various female tricks that make us look attractive. In this article, we decided to collect the most interesting beauty recipes that we use ourselves and are very pleased with the results. 🙂 We hope that you will also like them.
- An ordinary spoon will help to avoid the traces of mascara so unloved by us under the eyes. Just hold the spoon under the lower eyelid when applying mascara.
- The best remedy for puffy eyes: take raw peeled potatoes, cut in half and put on eyes for 10 minutes.
- The next time you need to make a face mask, but there is no time or desire to run to the store, try a kefir mask. To prepare it, you will need two tablespoons of kefir, one tablespoon of honey and egg white. All ingredients must be mixed to a homogeneous mass and applied to the skin for 18-20 minutes. Then rinse your face with cold water. Kefir mask has a cleansing, protective and soothing effect and is a wonderful analogue to most expensive face skin care products.
- Coffee grounds can help you get rid of cellulite. Use it instead of a body scrub and soon notice that your problem areas look much better.
- You can achieve lightening of hair without the use of expensive and, in many cases, harmful products for hair coloring. To do this, you need to use a simple decoction of chamomile. You can rinse their hair or moisten them along the entire length to achieve a lighter shade.
- Cold water will help you dry your nail polish. Pour cold water into a small bowl, add a few ice cubes and hold the nails in this cool solution for about two minutes. It is important to ensure that the water covers only your nails, not the entire palm.
- In the summer it can be very difficult for us to get rid of excessive sweating. There is also a good remedy for this ailment: take a bath with mint. Mint can also be combined with sage, chamomile, and walnut leaves.
- Another nuisance that happens to us mainly in the summer is corns. We all bought new shoes that left us “greetings” in the form of these painful skin troubles. In order to reduce friction and therefore reduce pain, lubricate the skin with petroleum jelly.
- Many of us like to use glitter varnish. However, the process of removing such varnish from nails is very unpleasant. To remove the varnish with sparkles without unnecessary inconvenience, moisten a cotton pad with nail polish remover and attach it to the nail. Then grab a piece of foil and fix it over the cotton pad. After 3-4 minutes, this “design” can be removed. The varnish from your nails will be completely cleaned.
- Fish oil, which we all did not like so much in childhood, is a good way to combat split ends. Lubricate the ends of the hair with fish oil 10 minutes before you are about to wash your hair.
And what beauty secrets are known to you? Share them in the comments.